Nagarajan Arumugam (Nagarajan)
• Organic Farming
• IPM Chilli Contract Farming and Procurement(GLOBAL GAP)
• Horticulture like Amla and mango and sapota
• Dairy Farm
• Industrial waste from Organic manure production and bio-pesticide preparation
• Cotton Contract Farming and cotton Procurement.
1. ORGANIZATION: V.P.S.A.Paramasivanadar & Co
Designation : Field Officer.
Duration : May-2011 to Till Now
Reporting to : Managing Director
• IPM Chilli Contract Farming
• 430 tons/ annum Chilli Procurement (afla free)
• GLOBAL GAP implement in chilli contract farming
• Find the suitable region for ipm chilli cultivation areas
• To make soil test and water test
• To make a farmers code no and fallow group code nos for dry chilli Export purpose
• Find the Farmers leader and Group leader
• Organize in Farmers Meeting and teaching chilli cultivation techniques in each cultivation stage
• Farmers training for INDIA GAP
• Pesticides free (OP) Chilli Cultivate
• Pest and Disease management and monitoring for Chilli Farming.
• Co-ordinate with local farmers and agents and Government offices
• To meeting for former how to prepare in organic manure and pesticides
• Pesticide and fertilizer retailers meeting conduct
• To arrange meeting schedule for farmers and group leaders
• Crop history record monitoring
• Document prepare for INDIA GAP
• To update reports and submit to management.
2. ORGANIZATION: Loyal Textiles Mills Ltd- Kovilpatti
Designation : Farm Officer
Duration : Jan 2008 to Mar 2011.
Reporting to : Vice-President-Works
• Execution and Maintenance of the landscape projects
• Supervising Labor activities.
• Distribution of duties according to the project and site requirements.
• Maintenance of Landscaping Machinery and Equipment.
• Amla, Sapota and Mango Cultivate.
• Industrial quarters, colonies and guest house gardening and greenery work.
• Co-ordinate with garden contractors.
• Pest Control for Industry gardening. (Lawn, Trees and Ornamental plants).
• Organic Manure from industry waste and farming waste (Vermi compost, Panchakavya) and Bio-Pesticides Preparation and Marketing
• Vegetable Cultivation in under Polyhouse Like cucumber and tomato.
• Honey Bee Keeping for honey production and amla pollinations.
• Responsible for gobar gas plant and night soil plant.
• Utilization of E.T.P Water in Campus like lawn and vegetable cultivation
• Responsible for three Dairy Unit(55 cow and 40 calves)
• Cultivate in 75 acres in dry land like Maize Bajra, Cholam and Black gram
• Paddy Cultivation in 16 Acres
• Field Design and Install in Drip and Sprinkler type of irrigation
• To Update reports and Submit to management
||7/10/2014 1:37:37 PM
|Last activity on:
||7/10/2014 1:37:37 PM